Excedr Scholarship for STEM Graduate Students
At Excedr, we are excited to invest in students who plan to advance the world of science and technology with their degrees.
Our mission is to assist laboratories that seek to further scientific innovation, and as such, we want to support students with that same goal.
Scholarship Amount: $1,500 per student, 5 scholarships available
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
Winners Announced: January 10, 2022
- Graduate student in any STEM program or related sub-program
- Must be currently working in a lab in your respective field of study
- Intend to continue your career after graduation in your current field of study or related
- Not currently a faculty member of the university
- Have not received this Excedr scholarship previously
- Agree that the scholarship award money ($1,500 per student) will be used to cover the cost of tuition and other related fees and that the funds will be paid directly to the university for the winning student’s exclusive use in the degree-granting program
- Agree to the rules and privacy and confidentiality guidelines
How to apply:
- Write a 500-750 word essay answering the following question:
- How do you plan to apply your research in the lab to the greater benefit of society in your career? Please briefly specify what your research has focused on thus far, and the ways in which you plan to use your learnings to make a positive impact.
- Note: The winning essays will combine general writing clarity, a creative answer, and a demonstration of knowledge about the industry in which the applicant intends to work.
- Apply Here.