Excedr’s Lab Equipment Leasing Program
All Lease Plans Include:
- Corrective repair coverage
- Preventive maintenance (PM)
- Quick delivery and installation
- Technical training & validation
- A dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Substantial tax deductions*
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
Founder-friendly leasing options for life science startups and later-stage labs.
As a lab equipment leasing company founded by a former scientist, we’re dedicated to removing the barriers traditional procurement and financing pose to R&D laboratories.
Instead of spending your capital on fixed assets that depreciate over time—or even become obsolete—you can lease the equipment you need and remain operationally and financially flexible.
You can skip the significant cash outlays required to purchase new equipment, preserve working capital, and extend cash runway.
Use the working capital you save to reinvest in other areas of business.
Lease New or Refurbished Instrumentation
Laboratory equipment leases that address your company’s financial and operational needs.
Whether you’re interested in the newest equipment available or a more affordable refurbished option, our leasing program helps life science companies at all stages acquire the equipment they need to improve R&D efforts and reach new milestones.
- Save time and money having us advocate on your behalf when negotiating with manufacturers.
- Eliminate the large upfront cost of equipment purchases through affordable monthly payments.
- Keep more cash on hand by saving working capital, achieving operational and financial flexibility.
- Avoid the hassle and stress that comes with service contracts.
Have an instrument in mind?
Shop by Category
- 3D Bioprinter
- Anaerobic Chambers
- Bio-Layer Interferometers
- Capillary Electrophoresis Equipment
- Cell Counters
- Colony Pickers
- DNA Synthesizer
- Flow Cytometers
- Gel Electrophoresis Equipment
- Microarray Scanners
- Microplate Readers
- Microplate Sealer
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Platforms
- Nucleic Acid Extraction & Purification Equipment
- PCR Systems
- Peptide Synthesizers
- Surface Plasmon Resonance Instruments
- Western Blot Imaging Systems
General Lab Equipment
- CO2 Incubators
- Cold Traps
- Cryogenic Freezers
- Environmental Chambers
- Lab Balances
- Lab Homogenizer
- Lab Shaker
- Lab Water Bath
- Lab Water Purification System
- Laboratory Dishwashers
- Laboratory Ovens
- Laboratory Vacuum Pumps
- Liquid Handlers
- Magnetic Stirrer
- Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers
Lab Safety Equipment
Cost-Effective Operating Leases
Operating leases, also referred to as fair market value (FMV) leases or rentals, are designed to be founder-friendly and flexible. Their structure helps you preserve working capital, strengthen the cash flow of your business, and keep business credit lines open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. And unlike capital leases, they are 100% tax-deductible, making them a sound financing option.
Speedy Approval & Cost Benefits
Our leasing program and underwriting process is designed to be fast and flexible, allowing you to respond to your equipment and technology needs as they arise. We require less documentation than traditional lenders and financiers, meaning you can get the equipment in your lab faster, generating results or revenue for your business quicker.
Preventative Maintenance & Repair Coverage
You no longer have to purchase expensive service contracts. Our lease program includes it, saving you money with a cost-effective financing structure. Minimize the chances of scientific instrument breakdowns and ensure instrumentation continues to operate to manufacturer specification.