- Leases reduce the large upfront cost of purchasing equipment by enabling you to spread payments out over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which means you save even more money through leasing
- Equipment downtime is minimized with our complete repair coverage
- We take care of the administrative work related to equipment procurement and repairs
- With the capital saved through our program, clients are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Scientists across many disciplines use mass spectrometry to identify unknown compounds, elucidate structures, and quantify components in a sample, whether it is solid, liquid, or gas. A mass spectrometer measures the mass-to-charge ratio (m/z) of molecules (and/or its fragments) and atoms. A mass spectrometer consists of an ion source, an analyzer, and a detector system. Typically, as a sample is introduced to the spectrometer, it is bombarded with electrons and ionized, allowing the compounds to become charged and fragmented. The ions are separated by an electromagnetic field according to their mass-to-charge ratio (m/z). The detector system then ascertains the relative abundance of each of the resolved ionic species.
Components & Benefits
All mass spectrometers have three major components that carry out each of the steps in the process:
- Ion Source: For producing gaseous phase ions from the sample
- Analyzer: For separating or resolving the ions according to their mass-to-charge ratio (m/z)
- Detector System: For detecting the ions and counting the relative abundance of each of the resolved ionic species
The sample can be introduced in several ways, depending on the experimental setup. It is common to couple separation techniques, such as GC, HPLC, and CE to a mass spectrometer. The choice of ionization source is extremely important and is usually classified as “hard” or “soft”. Hard ionization fragments molecules, whereas soft ionization offers little or no fragmentation.
Mass Spectrometry is a powerful analytical tool that has demonstrated its great potential over the last decade, and will continue to shape the direction of many scientific disciplines. It is routinely used in all areas of science, from environmental health, food and drug development, to cutting-edge materials, biological and electronics research. Choosing from a wide range of techniques and technologies available can be a daunting task, and it is essential to keep scientific application, performance expectations, and budget in mind.
Reduce Your Upfront Costs When you Lease a Mass Spec
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional cash savings.
If you recently purchased equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your instrument and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up cash in your budget rather than tying it down to the instrument.
MASS SPECTROMETER MANUFACTURERS & MODELS ON THE MARKET
- Agilent: Ultivo Triple Quadrupole LC/MS, 6495C Triple Quadrupole LC/MS, 6470B Triple Quadrupole LC/MS, 6545XT AdvanceBio LC Q-TOF, 6530 Q-TOF LC/MS, 6545 LC/Q-TOF, 6550 iFunnel Q-TOF , 6560 Ion Mobility LC/Q-TOF, StreamSelect, RapidFire 400, LC/MSD, LC/MSD XT, LC/MSD iQ, 6230B Time Of Flight LC/MS
- Waters: DART QDa, ACQUITY QDa, SQ Detector 2, Xevo G2-XS QToF, Xevo G2-XS ToF, Vion IMS QTof, SYNAPT G2-Si, MALDI SYNAPT G2-Si, Xevo TQ-XS, Xevo TQ-S, Xevo TQ-S micro, Xevo TQD, Xevo TQ-GC,BioAccord, SELECT SERIES Cyclic, SYNAPT XS
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Q Exactive Focus, Q Exactive Hybrid, Q Exactive Plus Hybrid, Q Exactive HF, Q Exactive UHMR, Orbitrap Exploris 480, Orbitrap ID-X, Orbitrap Fusion Lumos, Orbitrap Eclipse, LTQ XL, TSQ Fortis, TSQ Endura, Edura MD, TSQ Quantis, TSQ Quantis MD Series, TSQ Altis, TSQ Altis MD Series, ISQ EM, ISQ EC, iCAP RQ, iCAP TQs, Element Series, Neptune Series, Triton Series, Element GD Plus GD, DELTA V, 253 Plus 10 kV, Ultra High Resolution IRMS, Kiel IV Carbonate Device, Argus VI, Helix MC Plus, Helix SFT, Sentinel Pro, TSQ 9000, ISQ 7000, MSQ Plus
- PerkinElmer: QSight SP50, AxION 2 TOF MS, QSight Triple Quad, QSight 400, QSight 200, Qsight 100, QSight Pesticide Analyzer, AxION DSA, Torion T-9, PhthalatesGCMS, ARSONANALYSIS, Clarus SQ 8S, Clarus SQ 8T, Clarus 8C, NexION 5000, NexION 2000 B, NexION 2000 C, NexION 2000 P, NexION 2000 S, NexION 1000
- Shimadzu: GCMS-TQ8040 NX, GCMS-TQ8050 NX, GCMS-QP2020 NX, GCMS-QP2010 SE, LCMS-IT-TOF, LCMS-9030, LCMS-8060, LCMS-8050, LCMS-8045, LCMS-8040, LCMS-2020, Nexera MX, Nexera Mikros, MALDImini-1, MALDI-7090, MALDI-8020, AXIMA Assurance, AXIMA Confidence, AXIMA Performance, Microorganism Identification, MegaTOF Megadalton, Twin Line MS System
- Bruker: Enhanced ultrafleXtreme, rapiflex, rapiflex MALDI Tissuetyper, rapiflex MALDI PharmaPlus, microflex series, microflex LRF, microflex LT/SH, microflex smart LS, autoflex maX, spotOn, MALDI Biotyper IVD, MALDI Biotyper RUO, MALDI Biotyper CA, compact, impact II, maxis II, maxis II ETD, timsTOF, timsTOF Pro, timsTOF flex, amaZon speed, amaZon speed ETD, amaZon SL, Toxtyper, EVOQ, nanoElute, Elute LC series, EVOQ GC-TQ, scimaX MRMS, solariX MRMS, HDX Solution, TargetScreener
- SCIEX: TripleTOF, TripleTOF 6600+ System, TripleTOF 6600 System, TripleTOF5600 System, X500B QTOF, X500R QTOF, QTRAP LC-MS/MS Systems, QTRAP 6500+ System, Triple Quad 5500+ LC-MS/MS System, QTRAP 4500 System
- Fluidigm: Helios, Hyperion
- Advion: expression CMS, SOLATION ICP-MS, TeriVersa NanoMate
- Hitachi: HM1000
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s lease program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.