Biosafety Cabinet Equipment
- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment by enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which yields you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Working in a laboratory setting can be extremely dangerous without proper precautions. Depending on your type of research or work, scientists may be exposed to toxic and harmful substances. Biosafety cabinets (BSC) are a type of ventilated enclosure meant to protect laboratory workers and the surrounding environment. These lab enclosures serve to isolate possible hazardous materials from lab workers or keep materials in sterile conditions. Found in many industries such as hospitals, drug discovery labs, and pharmaceutical R&D, these safety enclosures are not only useful, but sometimes legally required.
The main purpose of BSCs is to protect your workers while they deal with possibly dangerous or delicate substances. Due to their use as safety devices, biosafety cabinets must be certified and comply with all state and federal government regulations in addition to industry standards. The required use of high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters on all air exhausts is one of the universal requirements for all BSCs.
BSL Class 1 biosafety cabinets offer personnel and environmental protection. The enclosure pulls non recirculated air away from the operator and passes it through a HEPA filter. Used to enclose specific pieces of equipment or procedures that deal with aerosols, this class does not provide product protection. Class I cabinets are safe to use for substances that require Biological Safety Levels 1, 2, or 3.
Class 2 biosafety cabinets offer personal, product, and environmental protection. This is done by having HEPA filtered inward airflow, sterile air blowing downward over the workspace, and HEPA filtered exhaust air. The CDC provides five subclasses that further differentiate varying safety levels for Class 2 cabinets.
Defined as a totally enclosed and ventilated container, this class of BSCs has leak-proof rubber gloves installed.. This allows users access to materials inside the cabinet while maintaining a completely contained enclosure.
Safety is paramount in the lab, and giving your workers the absolute best equipment to keep themselves safe should not be something that you compromise on. Do not let the daunting price of a microbiological safety cabinet stop you from giving your lab workers the type of protection that they deserve. Contact Excedr today and learn about how we can help you afford the equipment you need with our comprehensive leasing program. Also, ask us how our repair and preventative maintenance coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime and gives you peace of mind.
We Offer BSC Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Biosafety Cabinet Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- ThermoFisher Scientific: Herasafe KSP, Herasafe KS, Herasafe 2030i A2, 1300 Series A2, 1300 Series B2, 1500 Series B2 Maxisafe 2030i, Safe 2020, Maxisafe 2020, MSC-Advantage
- Labconco: Purifier Axiom Class II C1, Purifier Logic+ Class II Type A2, Purifier Logic+ Class II Type B2, Purifier Cell Logic+ Class II Type A2, Purifier Cell Logic+ Class II Type B2, Purifier Logic+ EN12469, Purifier Rebel Logic+ Class II Type A2, PuriCare Procedure Station Class II Type A2
- NuAire: LabGard ES NU-540 Class II Type A2, LabGard ES AIR NU-543 Class II Type A2, LabGard ES AIR LIMITED NU-545 Class II Type A2, LabGard CYTO NU-581 Class II Type A2, AutoLabGard ES NU-125 Mini-Room Class II Type A2, LabGard ES NU-677 Class II Type A2, LabGard ES NU-602 Class II Type A2, LabGard ES NU-610 Dual Access Class II Type A2, LabGard NU-437S Class II Type A2, LabGard ES NU-427 Class II Type B1, LabGard TE NU-560 Class II Type B2, LabGard ES TE NU-565 Class II Type B2,
- Air Science: Purair BIO Biological Safety Cabinet, AS-AHA-103-CA-B, AS-AHA-103-CB-B, AS-AHA-133-CA-A, AS-AHA-133-CA-B, AS-AHA-133-CB-A, AS-AHA-133-CB-B, AS-AHA-163-CA-B, AS-AHA-163-CB-B, AS-AHA-193-CA-A, AS-AHA-193-CB-B
- Pro-Lab Diagnostics USA: Pro-Safe Class I Biosafety Cabinet, Pro-Safe Class II A2, Pro-Safe Class II B2, Pro-Safe Class III, Pro-Safe Cytotoxic safety cabinet
- Baker: SterilGARD e3 Class II Type A2, BioChemGARD e3 Class II Type B2, NCB e3 Class II Type B1
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.