Liquid Handler & Lab Automation
- Spreading out payments over time eliminates the upfront cost of equipment purchases
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which makes our leases even more cost-effective
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our worry-free repair coverage minimizes instrument downtime
- We streamline the admin work associated with equipment acquisition and upkeep
- With the savings of our program, clients are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Automated liquid handling instruments & systems are used within a variety of key industries, including forensics, pharmaceutical drug discovery and development, molecular biology, food and beverage, agriculture, materials science, and clinical diagnostics. Recent optimizations of liquid handling automation, often with add-on features, allow a number of different techniques to be performed in these industries.
Robotic automation has revolutionized the speed of scientific development, and saved laboratories time and resources, providing greater reproducibility and eliminating technician-to-technician variability. While every automated liquid handling experiment is unique in terms of throughput, reagents, volumes, order of addition and readout, there are several features that are central to all liquid handling technologies.
Liquid Handler Types & Benefits
Bench-Top Semi-Automatic Pipettors
There are many bench-top semi-automated pipettors available; these offer a more efficient method to manual pipetting that can also reduce the risk of repetitive strain disorder.
Automated Pipetting & Automated Dispensers
The simplest types of liquid handlers are automated pipettes or dispensers. Automated dispensers are designed to deliver precise and measured quantities of liquid to a receptor vessel, such as a microplate. These instruments range from single-channel devices, which dispense one volume at a time, to multi-channel devices, capable of dispensing up to 1536 aliquots simultaneously.
More complex systems with built-in robotic functionality have been developed to manipulate the position of the dispensers and/or containers of automated liquid handling systems. It is the ability to move and carry out additional functions that differentiates these systems from automated dispensers. Robotic workstations allow for more automation than can be achieved with a static liquid handler.
Fully Integrated Workstations
Fully integrated workstations may enable the integration of additional laboratory devices, such as centrifuges, microplate readers, PCR instruments, colony pickers, heat sealers, shaking modules, barcode readers, spectrophotometric devices, storage devices and incubators. More complex liquid handling automated workstations can perform multiple laboratory unit operations such as sample transport, sample mixing, manipulation and incubation, as well as transporting vessels to/from other workstations.
The most common functions of integrated liquid handling workstations include nucleic acid preparation, PCR, next generation sequencing, ELISA, time resolved fluorescence, high-throughput screening, assay automation, protein crystallography, solid-phase extraction and liquid-liquid extraction.
Lease a Robotic Workstation to Streamline Your Processes
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional cash savings.
If you recently purchased equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your instrument and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up cash in your budget rather than tying it down to the instrument.
LIQUID HANDLER MANUFACTURERS & MODELS ON THE MARKET
- Eppendorf: epMotion 96, epMotion 96xl, epMotion 5070, epMotion 5070f, epMotion 5073l, epMotion 5073m, epMotion 5075l, epMotion 5075t, epMotion 5075m, epMotion 5075v, epMotion 5075vt, epMotion 5075LH, epMotion 5075 TMX, epMotion 5075 VAC
- Thermo Fisher: Multidrop Combi/Combi SMART, Multidrop Combi nL, Multidrop 384, Multidrop DW, Versette, CV 2000 System
- PerkinElmer: Flexible JANUS G3, JANUS G3 BioTX Pro, JANUS G3 NGS Express, Sciclone G3, Zephyr G3, Zephyr G3 SPE, PlateStak, Twister III Robotic Arm
- Qiagen: QIAgility, QIAsymphony RGQ, QIAsymphony SP/AS, Rapid Capture System, Hybrid Capture 2, STAR Q Swab AS, STAR Q Punch AS, STAR Q SP/AS
- Beckman Coulter: Biomek i5, Biomek i7, Echo 650 Series, Echo 525, Biomek 4000, Biomek Genomic Workstation, Access Laboratory Workstation, Access Dual Robot System, Biomek NXP, Biomek FXP
- Agilent: Bravo, BenchCel, Bravo BenchCel, PlateLoc
- Metrohm: 846 Dosing Interface, 876 Dosimat plus, Eco Dosimat
- Roche: cobas 6800, cobas 6000, cobas 8800, cobas 8000, cobas 4800, cobas AmpliPrep, cobas TaqMan System, cobas p 630, cobas p 480, cobas s 201
- BioTek: EL406, MultiFlo FX, 405 TS, 405 LS, ELx405, 50 TS, MicroFill
- Tecan: Fluent, Fluent Gx, Freedom EVO, Freedom EVO 75, Freedom EVOlyzer, D300e Digital Dispenser
- Gilson: PIPETMAX, PIPETMAX 268, GX-281 LH, GX-27Prep LH, GX-241LH Gilson Rs232, GX-274 ASPEC, 223 Sample Changer
- SPT Labtech:
dragonfly discovery, mosquito Xtal3, mosquito crystal,mosquito LCP, dragonfly crystal, mosquito LV, mosquito HV, mosquito X1, mosquito HV genomics, mosquito LV genomics, chameleon
Sample Management Solutions:
arktic , comPOUND,cube rack scanner, arktic XC, mirage rack scanner
- Labcyte: Echo 650, Echo 655, Echo 655T, Echo 650T, Echo 525, Echo 555, Echo 550
- Hamilton Company: Microlab VANTAGE, VANTAGE 1.3, VANTAGE 2.0, Microlab STARlet, Microlab STAR, Microlab STARplus, MIcrolab NIMBUS, NIMBUS4, NIMBUS96, NIMBUS384, NIMBUS HD, Microlab Prep
- Aurora Biomed: VERSA 10, VERSA 110, VERSA 1100
- Hudson Robotics: SOLO, Micro10x, RapidWash
- Formulatrix: Mantis, Tempest, Formulator, FAST, FLO i8
- Tomtec: Quadra4, Quadra2, Quadra Tower
- Art Robbins Instruments: Scorpion Screen Builder, Scorpion for Chemistry, Phoenix, Cobra Nano Dispenser, Hydra, Crystal Gryphon
- Analytik Jena: CyBio Felix, CyBio SELMA, CyBio Well vario
- ELITech Group: ELITe InGenius
- Abbott: ACCELERATOR p540, ACCELERATOR a3600
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s lease program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.