- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment, enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, yielding you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Oil & Vacuum Depth
- Low: Also known as coarse or rough vacuum, used mostly for moving liquids.
- Medium: Can be achieved using one pump, is appropriate for solvent recovery.
- High: Normally requiring multi-stage pumping,
Different Lab Vacuum Pump Types & Their Advantages
Rotary Vane Rotary vane also known as RV pumps, are high-performance, oil-sealed pumps. These are some of the most common vacuum pumps found in laboratories and, due to their use of oil, can reach deeper pressures than dry lab vacuum pumps. The oil used must be changed periodically and maintenance is typically recommended after every 3,000 hours. Diaphragm Along with piston pumps, diaphragm pumps offer an oil-free vacuum solution. Instead of using oil to create an airtight seal, these pumps use a variety of valves that open and close in a pulsing motion similar to the human heart. These types of pumps operate at a much lower pressure than those that use oil. Combination Also referred to as hybrid pumps, this type of pump combines the functionality of both a diaphragm and a rotary vane pump. The diaphragm pump is used to keep the oil in the RV pump under vacuum pressure, reducing the need for oil changes. These types of pumps are best suited for substances that have high vapor loads but also need the fine vacuum of an RV pump. Acids and freeze dryers are two examples of such applications. Scroll Like the piston style, scroll pumps are another type of dry pump that is often found in labs. These pumps are called dry scrolls because they use two spiral scrolls to compress the air and vapors before they are moved to the exhaust. Unlike other dry pumps, these can achieve much deeper vacuum levels and higher pumping speeds. These types of pumps are often used to de-gas, distill, or concentrate substances.
We Offer Piston Pump Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Laboratory Vacuum Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- ThermoFisher Scientific: Deep Vacuum Oil Pumps, Oil Vacuum Pumps, Oil-Free Vacuum Pumps
- Cole-Parmer: Air Admiral, Air Cadet, Air Cadet Pro
- Qiagen: QIAGEN universal vacuum pump
- GE Healthcare Life Science: Vacuum Pump, FL2, 115V, 230V, 110-120V
- Agilent: DS40M, DS 102, DS 202, DS 302, DS 402, DS 602, MS 40+, MS-101, MS-301, MS-631, MS-631 FL Frameless, DS 40M Roughing Pump, MS 120 LC/MS Roughing pump, MS 40+ LC/MS Roughing Pump, ICP/MS Roughing Pump
- Gast Manufacturing: 1531, 0532, 1032, 2032, 3032, 0523, 0823, 1023, 1423, AT03, AT05, 0211, 0740, 1550, 1065, 2065, 2565, 2067, 2567, 3040, 6066, 8R (DC), LOA (PSC), LOA (DC), LAA, 71R (TWIN CYL), 71R (TWIN CYL – HIGH PRESS), 86R, 87R, 1L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 5L, 6L, 7L, 8L, 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, PCA, 1VAF, 4VSF, 4VCF, 10D (DC), 15D (DC), 22D, 22D (DC), MOA, MAA, DOA, DAA
- KNF Neuberger: N 811 KVP, N 86 KTP, N 816.3 KT P, N 920 G, N 816.1.2 KT P, N 938.50 KT P, N 810.3 FTP, N 820.3 FTP, N 840.3 FTP, N 842.3 FTP, N 820.3 FT.40P, N 840.3 FT.40P, N 860.3 FT.40P Vacuum Pump System: SC 820, SC 920 G, SBC 840.40, SC 840, SC 950, SCC 950, SBC 860.40
- Gardner Denver (Welch Vacuum): DryFast Collegiate Diaphragm Pump 2014, 2034, 2037, 2044, 2047, 2032, 2042, Duo Seal 1400, 1402, 1399, 1405, 1376, 1397, 1374, WELCH Self-Cleaning Vacuum System 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, GEM Direct Gear Pump 8890 – Rotavap, WOB-L Pump 2511, 2522, 2534, 2546, 2561, 2567, 2581, 2585, WOB-L System 2511, 2515, ChemStar 1400N, 1402N, 1376N, High Capacity Diaphragm Pump 2067, 2064, 2062, 2054, 2163B-01, ChemStar Dry – Oil-Free Deep Vacuum System 2080, 2071, 2070, CRVpro16, CRVpro24, CRVpro30, CRVpro2, CRVpro48, CRVpro65, CRVpro16 XPRF, CRVpro8 XPRF, CRVpro4 XPRF
- Labconco (VACUUBRAND INC.): ME 1C, ME 2C NT, ME 4C NT, ME 8C NT, ME 16C NT, ME 4C NT +2AK, ME 8C NT +2AK, ME 16C NT +EK, PC 3016 VARIO select, ME 16C VARIO select, MZ 1C, MZ 2C NT, MZ 2C NT +2AK, MZ 2C NT +AK+EK, MZ 2C NT +AK+M+D, PC101 NT, PC 510 select, PC 3002 VARIO select, MZ 2C NT +AK SYNCHRO+EK, PC 511 select, PC 520 select, MZ 2C VARIO select, MD 1C, MD 4C NT, MD 4CRL NT, MD12C NT,MV 10C NT, MV 10C NT +EK, PC3003 VARIO select, PC3010 VARIO select, MC 10C VARIO select, ATEX, ME1, ME2 NT, ME 4 NT, ME 8 NT, ME 16 NT, MZ 2 NT, MZ 2D NT, MD 1, MD 4 NT, MD 4 VARIO select, MD 12 NT, MD 12 VARIO select, MD 1 VARIO-SP, MD 1C VARIO-SP, RE 2.5, RZ 2.5, RZ 2.5 +FO+VS 16, RE 6, RZ 6, RZ 6 +FO+VS 16, RE 9, RZ 9, RC 6, PC 3/RC 6, PC 8/RC 6
- Rocker Scientific Co., LTD. Rocker 300, 400, 410, 430, 800, 801, 810, 811, 300DC, 300C, 400C, 410C, 320, 420, 440, Chemker 300, Chemker 400, Chemker 410, Chemker 411, Chemker 600, Chemker 610, Chemker 611, Tanker 150, Tanker 215, Tanker 230 Vacuum Filtration System: Rocker 300 – MF 31, 300 – LF 31, 300 – LF 30, 300SS, 300B
- Pfeiffer Vacuum Inc.: DuoLine Series, Duo 3 DC, Pascal, Pascal 2021 HW, HenaLine, Hena 50, 70, UnoLine Plus, Duo 11 ATEX, MVP 010, MVP 015, MVP 020, MVP 030, MVP 040, MVP 070, MVP 160, HiScroll 6, HiScroll 12, HiScroll 18, Hepta 100, Hepta 200, Hepta 300, Hepta 400, Hepta 630
- BUCHI Corporation: V-100, V-300, V-600
- New Star Environmental: New Star V400, V300, V430
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.