- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment, enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, yielding you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
Whichever method or setup you need, the Excedr lease program is equipped to handle any and all device requests that your lab has. Contact us today to learn how cone calorimeter lease leasing can save you money and time.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Their functions are essential in the processes of:
- Drying, a requisite for many environmental, biological, and clinical labs. Drying removes moisture and lowers the boiling point of water, allowing a sample to dry at a lower temperature.
- Baking, used to heat a material/sample without any de-humidification, preserving its humidity and water content.
- Curing, or hardening a substance’s chemical composition through the combination of drying and baking.
- Annealing, heating materials and letting them cool in order to change their physical attributes, such as reducing hardness and increasing pliability, which makes things like glass and steel more ductile.
- Sterilizing, using the heat inside the chamber sterilizes medical equipment and glassware used for research purposes. Ovens reach temperatures above 300°C, sterilizing equipment for 45 minutes or more, after which equipment is allowed to gradually cool, preventing any chance of breaking or cracking.
Lab ovens are capable of many other industrial tasks, and come with a range of specifications to fit any lab’s needs. Occasionally multiple ovens may be required to complete a task, due to unique end-results and tailoring for specific applications, however, there are models available that include the ability to switch between applications.
Convection Methods, Types, & Their Applications
Laboratory ovens employ different types of heating that serve different purposes. Natural air convection ovens, also referred to as gravity convection ovens, allow heat to circulate unassisted. This creates a flow of air from bottom to top due to the natural convection currents in the oven, offering a low-cost alternative to other ovens when consistency is not vital.
Forced Air Convection
Mechanical convection ovens, similar to forced air convection ovens, come equipped with a built-in fan module that provides forced air circulation through the heating chamber and allows for a more rapid rise in temperature as well as a more consistent uniformity within the chamber. These ovens have different forced convection systems, which are managed by adjustable vents and semi forced exhaust.
Also known as vacuum drying ovens, these utilize a lack of air, or inert atmosphere, and offer an air-tight heating apparatus. Without the presence of convection, these ovens provide a low pressure environment using an external vacuum pump. This minimizes the chances of oxidation during heating, and speeds up the gassing process. A vacuum oven operates
Standard digital ovens are built for general purposes, such as drying and heating with precise accuracy, control, and safety. Digital controls and displays provide an easy-to-use and intuitive experience, while preventing any accidental adjustment in temperature through a locking system. This style operates using gravity convection, forced air convection, or a vacuum process, and comes in a wide range of dimensions and internal capacity.
Utilized in the industrial and laboratory sector, these ovens come equipped with heavy duty fittings, furnishings, and generally more robust cabinets, to ensure longevity and durability in harsher, more demanding environments.
Gravity and Forced Air convection ovens, as well as vacuum ovens, come with additional insulation lining and heavy duty fittings, capable of handling the higher temperatures produced by these High Temperature Ovens. These ovens are able to reach temperatures upwards of 500°C, and are usually custom-built for specific laboratory needs.
Materials Testing ovens are similar to Heavy Duty Ovens as they are manufactured with similar needs in mind. Heavy duty furnishings and steel cabinets allow for longevity in a robust work environment that includes tensile, fatigue, and compression testing.
Whichever model of laboratory oven or furnace you need, the associated price tag may not be within your means. You should not feel hesitant acquiring a piece of equipment that will greatly benefit your laboratory because of the difficult financial position you would be put in. Contact us today and learn more about how we can help you afford the equipment you need with our comprehensive leasing program.
We Offer Laboratory Oven Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Laboratory oven Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- ThermoFisher Scientific: Heratherm, Heratherm Advanced Protocol, Heratherm Advanced Protocol Security, Vacutherm Vacuum Drying oven, Lindberg/Blue M Vacuum oven, Hi-Temp Programmable Vacuum oven, Multipurpose Vacuum oven
ThermoFisher Scientific: Lab Furnace: Thermolyne Benchtop Muffle, Thermolyne Largest Tabletop Muffle, Lindberg/Blue M Moldatherm, Lindberg/Blue M Heavy-Duty Box, Lindberg/Blue M Multipurpose Box, Lindberg/Blue LGO Box, K114 Chamber, M110 Muffle, Lindber/Blue M Mini-Mite, Lindberg/Blue M Split-Hinge Lindberg/Blue M Tube
- Memmert: UF1060Plus, UF1060, UF750Plus, UF750, UN750Plus, UN750, UF450Plus, UN450Plus, UF450, UF260Plus, UN450, UN260Plus, UF260, UF160Plus, UN260, UN160Plus, UF110Plus, UF160, UN110Plus, UF75Plus, UN160, UF55Plus, UN75Plus, UF110, UN55Plus, UF30Plus, UF75, UN30Plus, VO101, VO49, VO29, VO200, VOcool
- IKA Laboratories: IKA OVEN 125
- BINDER Inc.: Series E Classic.Line, Series ED Avantgarde.Line, Series ED CLassic.Line, Series ED-S Solid.Line, Series FD Avantgarde.Line, Series FD Classic.Line, Series FD-S Solid.Line, Series FED Avantgarde.Line, Series FED Classic.Line, Series FP Classic.Line, Series M Classic.Line, Series FDL, Series VD, Series VDL, Series KBF, Series KBF P, Series KBF LQC, Series KMF, Series KBF-S Solid.Line
- Carbolite Gero: AX30, AX60, AX120, PN30, PN60, PN120, PN200, PF30, PF60, PF120, PF200, PF400, PF800, LHT 4/30, LHT 4/60, LHT 4/120, LHT 5/30, LHT 5/60, LHT 5/120, LHT 6/30, LHT 6/60, LHT 6/120,
- Carbolite Gero: Lab Furnace: ELF 11/6, ELF 11/14, ELF 11/23, CWF 11/5, CWF 11/13, CWF 11/23, CWF 12/5, CWF 12/13, CWF 12/23, CWF 12/36, CWF 12/65, CWF 13/5, CWF 13/13, CWF 13/23, CWF 13/36, CWF 13/65, CWF-B 11/13, CWF-B 12/13, CWF-BAL 11/21, RWF 11/5, RWF 11/13, RWF 12/5, RWF 12/13, RWF 12/23, VCF 12/5, VCF 12/10, VCF 12/23, VCF 12/100, Annealing Furnace: HRF 7/22C, HRF 7/45B, HRF 7/112, HRF 7/324, GLO 10/11-1G, VGLO-TL 10/11-1G, GLO 40/11-1G, GLO 75/11-1G, GLO 120/11-1G, GLO 260/11-1G
- RAYPA: Series DOD, DOD-20, DOD-40, DOD-50, DOD-90, DOD-150, Series DAF, DAF-43, DAF-78, DAF-135, DAF-250, DAF-425, DAF-635, EV-50
- Cole-Parmer: StableTemp Economy Gravity Convection, StableTemp Economy Mechanical Convection, StableTemp Digital Mechanical Convection, StableTemp Programmable, StableTemp Vacuum, StableTemp High-Temperature Muffle
- Cole-Parmer: Lab Furnace: StableTemp Muffle Furnace
- Grieve Corporation: LO-201C, LR-271C, LW201C, VF-220, VK-220, VC-280, VL-280, NB-350, NB-550, DR-350, High Temperature Bench Ovens, NT-800, NTR-800, NT-1000, NTR-1000, G Series, F Series, NBS-400, Large Capactiy Bench Ovens, 323, 333, 343, AA-550, AA-700, AA-850, AF-550, AF-700, AF-850, AB-550, AB-700, AB-850, AG-550, AG-700, AG-850, AA-1050, AA-1250, AF-1050, AF-1250, AB-1050, AB-1250, AG-1050, AG-1250, HA-550, HA-700, HA-850, HX-550, HX-700, HX-850, HB-550, HB-700, HB-850, HZ-550, HZ-700, HZ-850, HY-550, HY-700, HY-850, HC-550, HC-700, HC-850, VA-500, VA-700, VA-850, VB-550, VB-700, VB-850, HA-1050, HA-1250, HX-1050, HX-1250, HB-1050, HB1250, HZ-1050, HZ1250, HY-1050, HY-1250, HC-1050, HC-1250, VA-1050, VA-1250, VB-1050, VB-1250
- Yamato: DX Series, DX302C, DX312C, DX402C, DX412C, DX602C, DX612C, DVS Series, DVS402C, DVS412C, DVS602C, DVS612C, DR200, DG Series, DG400C, DG410C, DG440C, DG450C, DG800C, DG810C, DG840C, DG850C, DKM Series, DKN Series, DNE Series, DNF Series, DF Series, DF Series, DH Series, ADP Series, DP Series, DN Series, DES Series, DTS Series, DE Series, DT Series
- Cascade Sciences: SHEL LAB SMO-38-HP, CVO-5, CV0-2, CVO-2 HT, CVO-10, CVO-10 PRO, CVAC 9.3 PRO, CVAC 9.3
- Precision Quincy: 49 Series Laboratory Ovens, 49A-650, 49A-650D, 49B-650, 49B-650D, 49C-650, 49C-650D, 49D-650, 51 Series Industrial Lab Ovens
- Despatch: LBB Benchtop, LAC Lab, RAD/RFD Benchtop, LFC Class A Benchtop, RAF/RFF Benchtop, LCC/LCD Lab, Qmax Benchtop, RBC Lab Burn-in
- Sheldon Manufacturing: TVO-2, TVO-2-SV, TVO-2-A, TVO-2-VC, TVO-5, TVO-5-SV, TVO-5-A, TVO-5-VC, TVO-5-T, SVO-10-VC, SVO-10-T, TFO-3, TFO-5, TFO-10, TFO-28
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.