- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment, enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, yielding you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
Whichever method or setup you need, the Excedr lease program is equipped to handle any and all device requests that your lab has. Contact us today to learn how cone calorimeter lease leasing can save you money and time.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
From standard-compact and under-counter models to high-capacity floor standing models, there are a variety of dishwashers available to choose that meet your specific needs. These machines can come equipped with wheels, so they are freestanding and moveable. Fixed variants can be integrated into a pre-existing dishwashing area, allowing you to choose a model that best suits your needs. Having either a single door or pass-through openings allows for easy loading and unloading, while interchangeable racks give you the freedom to load different types of glassware. Some key specifications to account for are:
Lab dishwashers are manufactured at significantly higher standards of quality, precision, and durability than household dishwashers, and are designed specifically to clean the types of materials found in scientific settings. Choosing a laboratory glassware washer that fits your needs is very important, luckily most companies design their models to come in different sizes, offer varying load capacities, include interchangeable racks, operate efficiently, and provide easy to use digital interface systems.
Don’t forget to keep in mind your laboratory’s output, and that your machines washing and drying specifications are strong enough for the chemicals and residues used in your lab. Contact us today to learn more about how our equipment lease program can help you acquire a lab glassware washer for a fraction of the up-front price.
A Lab Dishwasher To Fit Your Needs
Lab dishwashers offer a range of accommodations, it just matters on what your specific requirements may be. Whether you’re deciding based on the amount of space in the laboratory, which glassware needs to be cleaned daily, or how much energy the washer uses, there are important specifications to consider. Maybe you’re deciding based on all three factors. Keeping these things in mind will help you decide what kind of washer fits best:
- Standard and large capacity washers vary in water usage
- There’s a big difference between a washer that uses 10 gallons of water to fill and one that takes 20 gallons to fill. A wash program may consist of 5 or 6 fills, so water consumption is an important factor to consider.
Glassware washers are designed to be highly efficient, saving you time, energy, and water.
- Delay-start options so that the washer will operate during off-peak hours, when electricity is less expensive.
- Wash cycle speeds, which can range from 1 hour to 3 hours, based on water heat up time, and circulation/spray methods
Type of glassware:
A lab dishwasher should accommodate every type of glassware you use, now and in the future.
- Spindle racks for narrow-neck glassware
- Open racks for baskets that hold wide-mouth and specialized glassware
- Constructed with proper material, such as stainless steel
- Chamber and water path should be able to handle high temperatures, 90°C-95°C (194°F-203°F)
- Wash programs available for both organic and inorganic compounds
- Pumps with higher circulation rate than home dishwasher
- Temperature and cycle time options for specific loads/types of glassware
- Program designed to track cleanliness using EPA methods
- Monitors installed to check water temperature and water flow dispensation, amongst other parameters that guarantee proper cleaning
- Overall Volume of washer while operating, preventing any loud and annoying moments to your work day
The best dishwasher offers increased productivity in the laboratory and an optimal cleaning performance, minimizing cost and environmental impact.
Central Laboratory vs. Point-of-Use Washer
Here is an example of two different laboratory washer set-ups to consider:
A central laboratory dishwasher is usually installed in a separate room for joint-use between several laboratories. These washers include a great range of features similar to any other model, but require a maximum load for full water consumption efficiency. The centralized washer allows that one specific room be designated for washing, but may cause sharing issues between labs, such as keeping track of glassware, dealing with lost items, and scheduling use.
Meanwhile, a point-of-use washer offers those same features without any of the aforementioned hassle. The convenience of having your own undercounter or freestanding model is unbeatable, and is designed for durability and longevity inside the lab. Whether you need one at your workstation, or wheeled between stations as the day progresses, these point-of-use glassware washers increase productivity and minimize pain points.
Central Laboratory vs. Point-of-Use Washer
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Laboratory Dishwasher Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- Miele: PG 8504, PG 8536, PG 8583, PG 8583 CD, PG 8593, PLW 8505, G-7825, G-7826, PG 8527, Pg 8528, PLW 6111, PLW 8615, PLW 8616, PLW 8617
- Labconco: FlaskScrubber, Freestanding FlaskScrubber, Undercounter FlaskScrubber, Undercounter FlaskScrubber 33, FlaskScrubber Vantage Series, SteamScrubber, Freestanding SteamScrubber, Undercounter SteamScrubber, Undercounter SteamScrubber 33,
- Getinge: GEW 8668, GEW cGMP Washer/Dryer, GEW 888, GEW 9109, GEW 101210, GEW 131313, GEW 131820, Getinge Lancer Ultima Freestanding Laboratory Washer/Dryer, 910 LX, 1300 LX, 1400 LXP, 1600 LXP, 1800 LXA, Getinge Lancer Ultima Undercounter Laboratory Washer/Dryer, 810 LX, 815 LX, 820 LX
- Geneva Scientific: LAB 500 SC, LAB 500 CL, LAB 600, LAB 610, LAB 680, LAB 900, LAB 100, GD 600
- VWR International: VWR Undercounter Glassware Washer, VWR Freestanding and Mobile, VWR Vertical SpaceSaver
- SP Scientific: H-1115 UCW, H-1125 UCW, H-1175 UCW, H-1595 UCW, VSW
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.