- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment, enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, yielding you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
Whichever method or setup you need, the Excedr lease program is equipped to handle any and all device requests that your lab has. Contact us today to learn how cone calorimeter lease leasing can save you money and time.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Examples of Cryogenic Freezing & the Benefits of Cryopreservation
- Liquid nitrogen capacity: 40L-1800L
- Quantity of vials (2ml): 7500-98000 units
- Number of goblets for straws: 12-2000 units
- Temperatures at or below: -150°C
- Quantity of blood bags (DF700): 30-1000 units
These freezers come equipped with external or internal racks, as well as different options of neck size, from narrow to wide, to accommodate easy access. Most models offer an optimal combination of liquid nitrogen consumption and storage stability. Mechanical Cryo Freezers: These cryo freezers work without the use of liquid nitrogen, instead relying on a mechanical cooling system that often includes dual compressors, one acting as a fail-safe if the other happens to shut off. Often referred to as chest freezers, these models offer a similar range of specifications to the LN2 freezers, while being an economical alternative to costly coolants such as LN2. However, these models don’t have the capabilities to reach as low temperatures as do the Liquid Nitrogen freezers. However, they do reach temperatures of -150°C and provide a viable solution to long-term freezing applications. Although cryogenics is applicable to different fields of science, medicine, transportation, and food distribution, the introduction of cryogenics into freezing has opened up doors to the world of long-term preservation and cryopreservation. Without the ability to reach temperatures below -150°C using coolants like liquid nitrogen, cells and tissues could not be kept usable.
We Offer Liquid Nitrogen & Cryogenic Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Cryogenic Freezer Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- ThermoFisher Scientific: Cryogenic Storage Chest Freezer, CryoMed Controlled-Rate Freezers
- Abeyance Cryo Solutions: Abeyance Cryo Freezers, A220, A4040, A700, A1000, Extended Height Cryo Freezers, E264, E528, E840, E1200
- Custom Biogenic Systems: V15000-AB, V-3000AB, V-3000EH-AB, V-5000EH-AB, V-5000AB, V-3000AB-C, V-3000EHAB-C, V-5000AB-C, V-5000EHAB-C, S-90AB, S-1500AB, S-3000AB, S-5000AB, S-5000EH-AB, S-3000EH-AB, V-1500SS, V-3000SS
- PHCBI, PHC Corporation of North America: MDF-1156 MDF-C2156VANC-PA
- Worthington Industries: LABS Series Cryostorage Freezer Systems, K Series Cryostorage Freezer Systems, XT/AI series, XTL3, XT10, XTL8/XT20, XT34, XT21/AI21, XT24/AI24, HC Series, HCL12/HC20, HC34/HC35/VHC35/HC38/VHC38, LS Series, LS750, LS3000/LS4800/LS6000, Worthington RoboStor
- Celltrio: Celltrio MC Series, Celltrio RoboStor Series
- Chart Industries: Stainless Steel Cryogenic Freezers, MVE Fusion Series, MVE Automation Series, MVE HEco 800 Series, MVE HEco 1500 Series, MVE HEco 1800 Series, MVE High Efficiency 800 Series, MVE High Efficiency 1500 Series, MVE High Efficiency 1800 Series, MVE Vario 1500 Series, MVE Vario 1800 Series, MVE Series
- Planer Limited: Kryo 360, Kryo 560, Kryo 750, Kryo 1060
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.