How Immunochemistry Analyzers Work & How Leasing Saves You Time & Money
Regardless of configuration, the Excedr lease program can accommodate your clinical lab’s instrument needs and model preferences. Get in touch with us today and see how leasing can discount your automated analyzer price.
All equipment brands/models are available
The Advantages of Our Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Leasing Program:
- Eliminates the upfront cost of purchasing equipment by spreading its cost over time
- Minimizes equipment downtime with included complete repair coverage and preventive maintenance
- Takes advantage of potentially 100% tax deductible* payments, providing you significant cash-savings
- Expedites the administrative work needed for instrument procurement and logistics
- Conserves working capital, enabling you to reinvest in your core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
- Accommodates all manufacturer and model preferences
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
Clinical chemistry analyzers can generally be separated into two categories: Analyzers using standard chemistry and analyzers employing integrated clinical chemistry analysis.
The most common analytical method used for clinical chemistry analysis is photometry when the sample is mixed with a reagent to produce a color reaction. The second most common test method in analytical chemistry is ion selective electrode (ISE) measurement.
Integrated analyzers combine photometric testing with immunoassay capabilities. These systems improve productivity and efficiency in laboratories that need to carry out both types of method analysis. Combining the methods also minimizes manual steps and processing.
Modern clinical chemistry analyzers are highly automated to ensure minimal manual processes, improved safety, and reduced risk of cross-contamination.
Analysis Speed, Accuracy & Cost-Efficiency
Advances in automation have led to a new generation of clinical chemistry analyzers, with advanced software and hardware solutions. These analyzers can offer laboratories fast, reportable, cost-effective, and accurate results.
Some companies offer dedicated systems for use with specific kits; these are known as closed systems. Others offer open systems, which can be used with a number of different assays, and require careful calibration and validation of parameters by the user.
Modern clinical chemistry analyzers offer:
- Tests for a variety of specific analytes such as proteins, electrolytes and enzymes, as well as general chemistries.
- A selection of different measurement technologies:
- Absorbance photometry
- Ion-selective potentiometry
- Latex agglutination
- Homogeneous EIA (Enzyme Immunoassay)
- Analysis of a range of sample types:
- Cerebrospinal fluid
Clinical applications of these analyzers include the monitoring of disease states such as anemia, diabetes, cardiac markers, drugs of abuse, metabolic functions, hepatic function, and therapeutic drug monitoring.
It would not be unreasonable to expect a large, modern, automated chemistry analyzer to include the following technical specifications:
- Random access capabilities – the ability to access an element at an arbitrary position in a sequence in equal time, independent of sequence size.
- Qualitative checks for hemolysis, lipemia, and icterus.
- Liquid level sensing, crash protection, clot/clog detection, and short sample detection.
- Auto dilution and automatic reflex/repeat testing.
- STAT functions – either simultaneous sampling, or ability to interrupt a sample run.
- Sophisticated software that can be connected to LIS/LIMS.
- Bi-directional interface
Whether you’re interested in financing a blood bank analyzer or clinical chemistry analyzer, we can cover all of your analytical needs. Call us at (510) 982-6552 or fill out our contact form to specify which type of equipment we can help you with.
We Lease Clinical Chemistry Analyzers to Meet Your Needs
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale-leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Manufacturers & Models on the Market
Learn MoreShow Less
RX misano, RX monaco, RX daytona+, RX imola, RX modena
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics:
ADVIA Chemistry XPT, ADVIA 1800, ADVIA 2400, ADVIA Centaur XPT, ADVIA Centaur XP, ADVIA Centaur CP, IMMULITE 1000, IMMULITE 2000 XPi, Dimension EXL, Dimension Vista, Dimension Xpand, Dimension RxL Max
cobas 8000, cobas 6000, cobas 4000, cobas c 513, cobas u 411 urine analyzer, cobas 8100
Selectra ProM, Selectra ProS, Selectra ProXL, Envoy 500+
VAPRO Vapor Pressure Osmometer
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics:
AU480, DxC 700 AU, AU680, AU5800 Series, DxC 600, DxC 800, DxC600i, DxC660i, DxC680i, DxC860i, DxC880i
Indiko clinical and specialty chemistry system, MGC 240 Benchtop Analyzer, Phadia 250, Phadia 1000, Phadia 2500, Phadia 5000
Altair 240, Excel
ARCHITECT ci4100, ARCHITECT ci8200, ARCHITECT ci16200, ARCHITECT c4000, ARCHITECT c8000, ARCHITECT c16000, ARCHITECT i1000SR, ARCHITECT i2000SR, ARCHITECT i4000SR
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics:
VITROS 5600, VITROS 4600, VITROS 350, VITROS 3600, VITROS ECiQ, VITROS XT 7600, VITROS XT 3400
ACE Axcel, ACE Alera
Pentra C200, Pentra C400
HYCHEM 100, HY-SAC, HY-COA 54, HY-URI 600
Pictus 500, Pictus 700, GEMINI, GEMINI COMBO, KleeYa
BioSystems Reagents & Instruments:
A15, A25, BA400
respons 910, respons 920, respons 940, BioMajesty JCA-BM6010/C
MS-1280, MS-480, MP1, PRINCE SP400
BK-200(SAPPHIRE), BK-400(CRYSTAL), BK-500(DIAMOND), BK-240(PEARL),BK-360, Silver, Silver-Plus
InCCA, InCCA Bit, InCCA Counter 18sc