- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment by enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which yields you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
As a life science tool, cell counters are used in medical diagnosis, cell therapy, and microorganism research. Specifically for cancer patients, getting an accurate white blood cell count is vital to figuring out what the correct course of treatment should be. Another example is the importance of an accurate somatic cell count in the testing of the quality of milk. Stains such as trypan blue are often used to mark the specific cells that they need to count.
Cell Counting Techniques, Benefits, & Price
Hemocytometer is a popular technique for manually counting cells. Though initially less expensive than an automated cell counter, manual cell counting has a slew of disadvantages. The main difference that an automated cell counting system has compared to a manual one is speed. Automated counting machines can get an accurate count of cells significantly faster than a human. Another important differentiation is accuracy. Manual counting methods suffer from human error, whereas automated counting systems do not. Though the initial cost of a hemocytometer may be lower, once you factor in possible data errors and the additional labor involved, automated cell counters are the superior choice.
Coulter counters employ the Coulter principle to both count and size particles. Also known as electrical zone sensing, or resistive pulse sensing, these counters are able to count the number of cells that pass through a microchannel. While suspended in electrolytes, the cells pass through the microchannel, causing the liquid’s electrical resistance to drop. By measuring when these drops occur, one can count the exact number of cells that have passed through the channel.
Depending on the work that you are doing, having a count of not only the number of cells, but also the number of living cells in a culture is important. Specifically, this information is important when studying various bioprocesses. Cell viability measurements are also used in cytotoxicity assays to determine the effectiveness of some drugs. Though several methods exist, one of the more popular ones involves using Trypan blue dye to mark and differentiate dead cells from live ones.
Despite the diversity in methods, the Excedr lease program is able to source all instrument types and can accommodate any brand preferences your end-user might have. Request an estimate today and see how leasing can discount your cell counting machine price.
Complete Blood Count (CBC)
A person’s blood can tell us a lot about their health. Infections, cancers, and other diseases can be detected by monitoring specific changes in a person’s blood cell count. The very first blood count was performed in 1852 by Karl Vierordt when he counted individual cells under a microscope. Fast forward to today, where doctors are able to get extremely accurate and detailed reports about a person’s blood in a fraction of the time it took Karl. Hemoglobin, hematocrit, and white and red blood cells are a few of the important results that are included in the test. The use of automated cell counters allows doctors and researchers to perform these tests accurately within a matter of minutes.
No matter what type of work you do, you should not have to compromise on quality because you cannot afford to buy the machine you need. Reach out to us today and learn about how our leasing program can help you save time and money!!
We Offer Automated Cell Counters Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset
Cell Counter Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- Logos Biosystems: Brightfield Cell Counters, LUNA Automated Cell Counter, LUNA-II Automated Cell Counter, Fluorescence Cell Counters, LUNA-FX7, LUNA-FL, LUNA-STEM, Microbial Cell Counters, LUNA-IIYF, QUANTOM Tx,
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences: Vi-CELL BLU Cell Viability Analyzer, Vi-CELL MetaFLEX, Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer, Multisizer 4e coulter counter, Multisizer 3 coulter counter
- Bentley Instruments: Somacount FCM, Somacount FC
- Corning Life Sciences: Corning Cell Counter
- Nexcelom Bioscience: Automated Cell Counter, Cellometer Auto 2000, Cellometer X1/X2, Cellometer K2, Cellometer Auto 1000, Cellometer Auto T4, Cellometer Mini, Cellaca MX High-Throughput
- ThermoFisher Scientific: Automated Cell Counter, Countess II, Countess II FL
- DeNovix Inc.: CellDrop Automated Cell Counter, CellDrop FL, CellDrop BF
- NanoEntek: ADAM Cell Counters, ADAM-MC2, ADAM-CellT, ADAM-MC, EVE Cell Counters, EVE, EVE Plus, Fluorescence Cell Counter, Arthur, Automated Somatic Cell Counters, ADAM-SCC, ADAM-SCC2
- ChemoMetec: Automated Cell Counter, NucleoCounter NC-202, NucleoCounter NC-200, Sperm Cell Counter NucleoCounter SP-100, Yeast Cell Counter NucleoCounter YC-100
- Bio-Rad: TC20 Automated Cell Counter
- Olympus: Cell Counter model R1
- MilliporeSigma: Scepter 2.0 Cell Counte
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s lease program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.