- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment by enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which yields you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Cell Counting Techniques, Benefits, & Price
We Offer Automated Cell Counters Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset
Cell Counter Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- Logos Biosystems: Brightfield Cell Counters, LUNA Automated Cell Counter, LUNA-II Automated Cell Counter, Fluorescence Cell Counters, LUNA-FX7, LUNA-FL, LUNA-STEM, Microbial Cell Counters, LUNA-IIYF, QUANTOM Tx,
- Beckman Coulter Life Sciences: Vi-CELL BLU Cell Viability Analyzer, Vi-CELL MetaFLEX, Vi-CELL XR Cell Viability Analyzer, Multisizer 4e coulter counter, Multisizer 3 coulter counter
- Bentley Instruments: Somacount FCM, Somacount FC
- Corning Life Sciences: Corning Cell Counter
- Nexcelom Bioscience: Automated Cell Counter, Cellometer Auto 2000, Cellometer X1/X2, Cellometer K2, Cellometer Auto 1000, Cellometer Auto T4, Cellometer Mini, Cellaca MX High-Throughput
- ThermoFisher Scientific: Automated Cell Counter, Countess II, Countess II FL
- DeNovix Inc.: CellDrop Automated Cell Counter, CellDrop FL, CellDrop BF
- NanoEntek: ADAM Cell Counters, ADAM-MC2, ADAM-CellT, ADAM-MC, EVE Cell Counters, EVE, EVE Plus, Fluorescence Cell Counter, Arthur, Automated Somatic Cell Counters, ADAM-SCC, ADAM-SCC2
- ChemoMetec: Automated Cell Counter, NucleoCounter NC-202, NucleoCounter NC-200, Sperm Cell Counter NucleoCounter SP-100, Yeast Cell Counter NucleoCounter YC-100
- Bio-Rad: TC20 Automated Cell Counter
- Olympus: Cell Counter model R1
- MilliporeSigma: Scepter 2.0 Cell Counte
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s lease program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.