- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment, enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, yielding you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Anaerobic chambers, or anaerobic glove boxes are used whenever there is an experiment requiring the handling of oxygen sensitive materials. An enormous range of labs use them, but companies researching biofuels, studying microbiology, creating new drugs, and identifying infectious diseases all find these machines invaluable.
By keeping out the oxygen that could compromise the experiments, the chamber allows researchers to culture, process, and examine samples without issue. Due to their self-contained nature, these units also do an excellent job controlling vexing experimental variables such as temperature, humidity, and O₂ and CO₂ levels.
Gloved, Gloveless, & Other Options
We Offer Flexible Vinyl Chamber Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Anaerobic Chamber Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- Sheldon Manufacturing: BACTRON300, BACTRON600, BACTRON900, BACTRONEZ
- Plas-Labs, Inc.: 855-AC, 855-ACB, 857-OTA, 890-THC
- Coy Laboratory Products: Gloveless Anaerobic, Rigid (Gloved) Anaerobic, Vinyl Anaerobic
- Baker Ruskinn: Anaerobic workstation: Concept 400, Concept 400-M, Concept 500, Concept Dual Chamber1000, Bugbox, Bugbox Plus, Bugbox M
- Yamato: AC505, AC515, AC706, AC716, AC505A, AC515A
- Don Whitley Scientific: Anaerobic workstation: Whitley A25, Whitley A135, Whitley DG250, Whitley A35, Whitley A45, Whitley A55, Whitley A85, Whitley A95, Whitley A135 HEPA, Whitley A155 HEPA
- Anaerobe Systems: AS-580, AS-150
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.