- We enable you to spread out payments over time and remove the large upfront cost of equipment purchases
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which makes leasing even more low-cost
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Minimal instrument downtime because we cover repairs and service visits
- Excedr handles the admin work associated with equipment procurement and maintenance
- The money saved with our leasing program, clients are more capable to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
The process of observing a material to determine its elemental or isotopic composition is called elemental analysis. The substance that is being observed to identify and measure its chemical components is referred to as an analyte. Both qualitative and quantitative methods are used in determining the composition of a sample. A commonly used technique to determine a material’s trace element composition is combustion analysis. Elemental analysis used in organic chemistry is referred to by what specific elements they look for in a sample. For example, CHN analysis looks for trace elements of carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen elements. CHNX analysis can determine the mass fraction of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, and heteroatoms, such as halogens, sulfurs, etc.) of a material. Elemental analyzers refer to the devices that perform these examinations.
Elemental analyzers find elemental compositions of unknown substances by taking the material and converting it into simpler, known compounds. An example of this is finding carbon and hydrogen in organic compounds. The unknown organic compound is altered through combustion and the resulting particles are examined and weighted to determine their composition by mass. Though common, combustion analyzers are not the only method used to determine a material’s elemental makeup. Chemicals and radiation are two other methods that are well known in the quantitative and qualitative determination of an element. Elemental analyzers can be organized by whether the analysis determines the type of element or by how much of a specific element is in a substance.
Elemental Analysis Systems, Advantages, & Pricing
Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS)
This process involves the quantitative analysis of chemical elements of material using spectroanalytical methods. AAS observes how optical radiation, or light, interacts with an analyzed sample. This technique is effective because free atoms absorb light at specific frequencies or wavelengths depending on their element. Before analysis can occur, the medium must first be atomized. The most common methods for this are by flame and electrothermal atomizers.
- Flame: The liquid or dissolved material is drawn into a pneumatic analytical nebulizer which converts the material from a liquid into a very fine mist. The aerosolized sample is then combined with flammable gases and introduced into a flame. The resulting substance is then analyzed for its elemental properties.
- Electrothermal: Analyte atomization is achieved by passing an electrical current through a device to heat it up to a specific temperature. This apparatus is called an electrothermal atomizer. Before a sample is aerosolized it is dried at low temperature and then is put into a graphite furnace to undergo chemical decomposition due to heat, or pyrolysis. The vaporized material can then be analyzed to determine the original substances elemental properties.
Sodium Fusion Test
Also known as Lassaigne’s test, this method looks for the presence of halogen, nitrogen, or sulfur in an organic compound. Consisting of placing the substance into a container with sodium in it and applying heat to it until the two different substances fuse together, the resulting intermixed material is then plunged into pure water and the existence of foreign substances can be detected. If the resulting mixture produced sodium halide, sodium cyanide, ferric ferrocyanide, sodium sulfide, or sodium thiocyanate the tested sample can be said to have nitrogen, sulfur, or halogen.
A chemical method for quantitative discernment of elemental sulfur, halogen, chlorine, and nitrogen in a sample. This method involves combustion analysis to determine what elements are in a substance. Conducted in an Erlenmeyer flask, the material is wrapped in attached to a stopper. Some absorption solution is poured into the container and it is filled with oxygen, the wrapped material is lit and the stopper is used to quickly seal the flask. The resulting solvent can then be tested chemically to establish the presence of other elements. This process is also known as Schöniger flask test or the oxygen flask method.
Element Analysis has been a useful scientific technique for a long time. Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier, an 18th-century French chemist, is considered the father of quantitative elemental analysis. Before Lavoisier chemistry was explained with qualitative observations like the idea that phlogiston, a fire quality, was what left a material once it was burned which is why there is less of it. Through a series of carefully measured experiments, Lavoisier proved that when combusted chemicals combine with their surroundings to form new mixtures of solids, gasses or liquids. Specifically, he was able to deduce that oxygen, when combined with normal air would produce water, concluding that water was actually a composite of hydrogen and oxygen. He would be a primary figure in the chemical revolution championing the study of chemistry through quantitative means.
Today EA is being used in biomedical, environmental, chemical, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical fields. More recently it has found use beyond normal STEM sciences. Anthropologists, archeologists, and general historians are now utilizing these techniques to better understand the history of humans around the world. The Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, one of the largest museums in the world, has an entire lab dedicated to these methods of study. In 2015, an article was published about the discovery of a black rock found in the Scladina Caves in Belgium linked to Neanderthal culture. Using the Field Museum’s EA labs the team discovered that the rocks must have been transported there from much further away by Neandertals for culturally significant reasons.
Elemental Analyzers have been a vital part of material determination and quantitative science for a long time. If you have been looking to use one but have not wanted to commit the large amount of cash required to purchase one, let Excedr help. With our comprehensive leasing program, you can benefit from the use of whatever EA that you need while helping you save money.
We Offer CHNX Analyzer Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
ORGANIC ELEMENT ANALYZER MANUFACTURERS & MODELS ON THE MARKET
- Eltra Elemental Analyzer: CHS Analyzers, ELEMENTRAC CS-i, CS-2000, CS-580, CS-580A, CHS-580, CHS-580A, CW-800, CW-800M, SurfaceC-800, ONH Analyzers, ELEMENTRAC ON-p, ELEMENTRAC OH-p, ELEMENTRAC ONH-p, H-500
2400 CHNS/O Sreies II System, N2410650, FIMS 100, B0509550, FIMS 400, B509560
Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
PinAAcle 500, PinAAcle 900F, PinAAcle 900H, PinAAcle 900Z, PinAAcle 900T
Optical Emission Spectrometer
Avio 200 ICP, Avio 500 ICP-OES Scott/Cross Flow Configuration, N0810010, Avio 500 ICP-OES Cyclonic/Concentric Configuration, N0810011, Avio 500 ICP-OES Oils Configuration, N0810012
- Thermo Fisher
Organic Element Analysis
FlashSmart, FlashSmart CHNS/O, FlashSmart N/PROTEIN, FlashSmart NC SOIL, FlashSmart CHN, FlashSmart CHNS, FlashSmart CHN/O, FlashSmart N ORG, FlashSmart NC ORG, FlashSmart NCS, FlashSmart N LUBRICANT, FlashSmart V CHN/O (+ MVC), FlashSmart V CHNS/O (+ MVC), FlashSmart V CHN/CHN (+ MVC), FlashSmart V CHNS/CHNS (+ MVC), FlashSmart N/PROTEIN, EA IsoLink IRMS System
Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
iCE 3300 AAS, iCE 3300GF AA Furnace Only Spectrometer, iCE 3300 Double Beam AA Spectrometer with 100mm, iCE 3300 Double Beam AA Spectrometer with 50mm, iCE 3400 AAS, iCE 3400GF AA, iCE 3500 AAS, iCE 3500 Double Beam Dual Atomiser AA Spectrometer, iCE 3500 AA Spectrometer with 100mm Burner
Inductively Coupled Plasma Emission Spectrometry (ICP-OES)
iCAP 7200, iCAP 7400, iCAP 7400 ICP-OES Duo, iCAP 7400 ICP-OES Radial, iCAP 7600, iCAP 7600 ICP-OES Duo, iCAP 7600 ICP-OES Radial
X-Ray Photoelectron Spectrometer System (XPS)
Nexsa, K-Alpha, ESCALAB XI+ XPS Microprobe,Theta Probe Angle-Resolved
X-Ray Flourescence (XRF)
EDXRF, ARL 9900 Simultaneous-Sequential XRF Series, ARL 9900 X-Ray Workstation, ARL QUANT’X EDXRF Spectrometer, ARL SMS-Omega, ARL OPTIM’X WDXRF Spectrometer, ARL PERORM’X Sequential XRF Spectrometer
Optical Emission Spectrometry (OES)
ARLS easySpark Metal Analyzer, ARL iSpark Series, ARL iSpark 8820, ARL iSPark 8830, ARL Fire Assay Analyzer
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corp.
EA8000, EA6000VX, EA1200VX, EA1000VX, EA1000AIII
XRF Coating Thickness Gauges
FT150 Series, FT150, FT150h, FT150L, FT110A, FT9400 Series, FT9400, FT8450, FT9455, FT9300 Series, FT9300, FT9350, FT9355, FT9200 Series, FT9200, FT9250, FT9255
- Bruker: S2 POLAR, S2 POLAR Refinery Analyzer, S2 POLAR Oil Analyzer, S2 POLAR Refinery and Oil Analyzer, S6 JAGUAR, S6 JAGUAR EasyLoad, S6 JAGUAR EasyLoad ONLINE, S6 JAGUAR 15 Position XY changer, S6 JAGUAR Manual, S8 TIGER, S8 TIGER Series 2, S8 TIGER 1 kW, S8 TIGER 3 kW, S8 TIGER 4 kW, S2 PUMA, S2 PUMA Single, S2 PUMA XY Autochange, S2 PUMA Carousel, S2 PUMA Automation, S8 LION, G4 ICARUS Series 2, G4 PHOENIX DH, G8GALILEO ON/H, Q2 ION, Q4 TASMAN, Q8 MAGELLAN, Q4 MOBILE, M4 TORNADO PLUS, S4 T-STAR, M4 TORNADO AMICS, M1 MISTRAL, ARTAX, S2 PICOFOX, ELIO, CRONO, EOS 500, S1 TITAN, S1 TITAN 800, S1 TITAN 600, S1 TITAN 500, S1 TITAN 300, S1 TITAN 200, TRACER 5 series, TRACER 5i, TRACER 5g, CTX, CTX 800, CTX 600, CTX 500S, CTX 500, CTX 300
- Ametek Arizona Instruments: Jerome J505, Jerome J605, Jerome J405, Jerome 631-X, Jerome 431-X, Jerome 651, Jerome 451
- Leco: 844 Series, 744 Series, 836 Series, 736 Series, RHEN602, 628 Series,, TruSpec Micro CHNS, 928 Series, 828 Series, FP828, 832 Series
- XOS: Petra 4294, Petra MAX, Sindie +Pb, Sindie 7039, Sindie Online, Sindie On-The-Go, Clora, Clora 2XP, Sindie +Cl, Clora Online, HD Prime, Petra MAX, Sindie +Cl, Cadence, HD Mobile, HD Rocksand, Phoebe, Signall
- Agilent: 200 Series, 240FS AA, 280FS AA, 240 AA, 240Z AA, 280Z AA, 55B AA, AA Duo, 5110 ICP-OES Instrument, 4210 MP-AES, 4200 MP-AES, 4100 MP-AES, CARY ECLIPSE
- Analytik Jena
mercur, mercur plus, mercur DUO, mercur DUO plus, mercur AA, mercur AA plus, multiEA series, multi EA 5000, compEAct, compEAct N, compEAct S, compEAct SMPO, PlasmaQuant PA 900, PlasmaQuant PQ 900 Elite, Absorbable Organic Halogens/Total Organic Halogens/Extractable Organic halogens (AOX/TOX/EOX), multi X, multi X 2500
Atomic Absorption Spectrometers
contrAA Series, contrAA 800 F, contrAA 800 G, contrAA 800 D, ZEEnit Series, ZEEnit 650 P, ZEEnit 700 P, novAA Series, novAA 800 F, novAA 800 G, novAA 800 D, novAA 400 P, Direct Solid AAS: solid AA, SSA 6, SSA 600, SSA 600L, multi EA 4000
Total Organic Carbon/Total Nitrogen (TOC/TN)
Multi N/C Series, multi N/C 2100S, multi N/C 3100, multi N/C UV HS, multi N/C pharma HT, multi N/C pharma UV
- Malvern Panalytical: Zetium, Axios FAST, CNA range, CNA Nickel, CNA3 cross-belt analyzer, CNA Pentos Cement, Epsilon 1, 2830 ZT, Epsilon Xflow, Epsilon 4
- Mitsubishi Chemical Analytech: TOX-300, TOC-310V, AOX-200, NSX-2100
- Horiba: Ultima Expert – ICP-OES, Ultima Expert LT, GD-Profiler 2, Plasma Profiling, EMIA Series, EMIA-Pro, EMIA-Expert, EMIA-20P, EMIA-21P, EMIA-22P, EMIA-20E, EMIA-21E, EMIA-22E, EMIA-V2, EMIA-8100, EMGA-920, EMGA-820AC, EMGA-820M, EMGA-921, EMGA-821AC, EMGA-821M, EMGA-930, EMGA-830AC, EMGA-830M, MESA-50, MESA-50K, SLFA-60/6000 Series, SLFA-60, SLFA-6100, SLFA-6800, XPLORER-TX/TS, XPLORER-NS, MESA-7220
- Trace Elemental Instruments: XPLORER TN/TS, XPLORER TX/TS, XPLORER, XPERT, XPLORER TS, XPLORER TN
ARCOS, SPECTROBLUE, GENESIS, XEPOS, MIDEX Precious Metals, MIDEX MID05, MIDEX, MIDEX SD, MIDEX LD, SEPCTROSCOUT, xSORT, xSORT Alloy, xSORT AlloyPlus, xSORT NonAlloy
Mobile Metal Analyzers:
SPECTROTEST, SPECTROTEST TXC35, SPECTROPORT, SPECTROPORT PXC01, SPECTROCHECK, SPECTROMAXx, SPECTROMAXx LMX07, SPECTROLAB, SPECTROLAB LAVM12, SPECTROLAB LACM12
- Gerhardt Analytical Systems
DUMATHERM N Pro, DT N Pro, DUMATHERM CN, DT CN
Kjeldahl Steam Distillation
VAPODEST 200, VAP 200, VAPODEST 300, VAP 300, VAPODEST 400, VAP 400, VAPODEST 450, VAP 450, VAPODEST 50s, VAP 50S, VAPODEST 50s CAROUSEL, VAP 50s carousel, VAP50s, VAP50s OT, VAP50s C, VAP50s, VAPODEST 500, VAP 500
KJLDATHERM automatic (with lift), KJLDATHERM manual, KBL12S, KBL40S, KBL8S, KBL20S, KBL9S-BS, KBL20S-BS, KB12S, KB40S, KB8S-BS, KB20S-BS, TURBOTHERM, TURBOTHERM TTs, TTs100, TTs625, TTs125, TTs440, TTs480, TURBOTHERM automatic, TT100, TT625, TT125, TT440, TT480, COD DIGESTION UNIT automatic (with Lift), CSB8A, CSB20A, COD DIGESTION UNIT Manual (without Lift), CSB8M, CSB20M, COD DIGESTION UNIT with lift, CSB-L 8s, CSB-L 20s, COD DIGESTION UNIT without Lift, CSB 8S, SMA-L 8s, SMA-L20s, SMA 8s, TRACE METAL DIGESTION UNIT automatic (with Lift), SMA8A, SMA20A, TRACE METAL DIGESTION UNIT manual (without Lift), SMA8M, TRACE METAL DIGESTION UNIT with Lift, TRACE METAL DIGESTION UNIT without Lift, CYANIDE EQUIPMENT (with magnetic stirrer), TT4CAR, TT4CAR, CYANIDE EQUIPMENT (without magnetic stirrer), TT4CA, TT4CA
- C.I. Analytics: SuperC AMF, 2010L, 2020L, 9600L, 7505 Portable Process Analyzer, 7510 Process Analyzer, 8510 Process Analyzer, 9730 Process Analyzer
- CKIC: 5E Series, 5E-CHN2200, 5E-CH2200, 5E-TCN2200, 5E-TCN2210, 5E-IRH2200, 5E-IRC2200, 5E-CN2200, 5E Series, 5E-FL2350, 5E-FT2300, 5E-CLT2310, 5E-HGT2321, 5E-CS3800, 5E-IRS3600, 5E-IRSII, 5E-AS3200B, 5E-S3200
- Rigaku: Supermini200, NEX QC, NEX QC+, ZSX Primus IV, NEX CG, ZSX Primus, ZSX Priums II, NEX QC+ QuantEZ, Mini-Z Sulfur, Mini-Z series, Mini-Z Al, Mini-Z Si, Mini-Z Cl, Mini-Z P, Mini-Z Zr, Mini-Z Ni, NEX DE, ZSX Primus III+, Simultix 15, NEX DE VS, Micro-Z ULS, NANOHUNTER II, AZX 400, ZSX Primus 400, KT-100S, NEX OL, NEX XT, NEX LS
- Xenemetrix: P-Metrix, S-Mobile, S-Mobile PD, S-Mobile SDD, S-Mobile ULS, S-Mobile SDD LE, Petro-Marine, X-Calibur, X-Calibur SDD, X-Calibur SDD LE, Genius IF, RoHS, RoHS PD, RoHS SDD, X-Cite, X-Cite PD, X-Cite SDD, Nova, Vega, EX-6600, X-7600, Apollo
- Lumex: MGA-1000, BA-15 Benzene Analyzer, AL-2, AE-2, AH-1, AP-1, AP-1L, AP-1H, AP-1C
Envea Environment S.A.
AC32M, AC32E-E-SERIES, AG22E, AS32M, CO12E, HC51M, O342E, VOC72M-VOC (BTEX), UT-3000, MP101M, MP1011M MP101M with CPM, MP101M with CPM Module, PM162M, SANOA, GRAPHITE 52M, LA S300XD, MIR 9000, MIR 9000CLD, HOFIBOX, MIR 9000H, AMESA
Envea Mercury Instruments
VM-3000, Mercury Tracker-3000 XS, UT-3000, LabAnalyzer 254, ALURA-254 Gold, PA-2, PA-2 Gold, SM-3, SM-4, SM-4 mobile, MMS, MMS-NG, UT-3000 NG mobile, MIR FT, MIR IS, Portable GRAPHITE 52M, SEC BOX, SM-4, TOPAZ 32M, AMESA-M Sampler, MIR 2M, BERYL 92M, MINI-CABINET DENOX, EGAS 2M, MICA 2M, ES 9010, AEP9010, HC 9010, COT 9010, SPALAX, TGD 152
Envea TDL Sensor
LAS 300 RK, LGM-E-HF-T, LGM-E-H2O-T, LGM-E-HCI, LGM-E-, LGM-E-CO-T, LGM-E-N2O-T, LGM-E, LAS 300 XD, LAS 300 XD Carbon Monoxide, LAS 300 XD Oxygen, LAS 300 Multi-gas CO/O2, Envea Caipol Microsensor, Cariclip
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.