At Excedr, we are excited to invest in students who plan to bring advancement to the world of science and technology with their degrees.
Our mission is to assist laboratories that seek to further scientific innovation, and as such, we want to support students with that same goal. We recognize that graduate school can be expensive, so we’re offering a $1,500 scholarship to one student per select universities who are enrolled in graduate programs relating to science, technology, engineering, or mathematics. This scholarship is not exclusive and the winning applicant is free to seek other scholarships and grants without impacting eligibility of the Excedr scholarship. See below for more information about the scholarship rules and how to apply.
Excedr is here for the long haul, and as such, we want to know how our future clients, partners, and employees envision changing our industry for the better. We are excited to invest in students who plan to bring advancement to the world of science and technology with their degrees. We can’t wait to read your applications!
- Masters graduate student in any STEM program or related sub-program
- Must be currently working in a lab in their respective field of study
- Intends to continue their career after graduation in their current field of study or related
- Is not a faculty member of the university
- Cannot have received this Excedr scholarship previously
- Agrees that the scholarship award money ($1500 per student) will be used to cover the cost of tuition and other related fees, and that the funds will be paid directly to the university for the winning student’s exclusive use in the degree-granting program
- Agrees to the rules and privacy and confidentiality guidelines
How to apply:
- Write a 500-750 word essay answering the following question:
- How do you plan to apply your research in the lab to the greater benefit of society in your career? Please briefly specify what your research has focused on thus far, and the ways in which you plan to use your learnings to make a positive impact.
- Note: The winning essays will combine general writing clarity, a creative answer, and a demonstration of knowledge about the industry in which the applicant intends to work.
- Fill out this application form:
Application deadline: June 31, 2021
Winners will be announced August 31, 2021