- Leasing eliminates the upfront cost of buying equipment, enabling you to make payments over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, yielding you significant cash-savings
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our comprehensive repair coverage minimizes your lab’s downtime
- We handle and streamline the admin work associated with instrument procurement and maintenance
- With the capital saved through our program, labs are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Due to the overall effectiveness of this piece of equipment, it has found uses in a massive array of research verticals. The food, biotech, environmental science, analytical chemistry, and petroleum industries have all found these devices to be instrumental in their research and day-to-day operations. Nitrogen evaporators come in several variations that can be tailored to match your specific needs.
Nitrogen Blowdown Evaporator Benefits
Nitrogen blowdown evaporators are used in a range of industries to perform a variety of tasks. While many industries require extremely specialized equipment, nitrogen evaporators are convenient for these companies due to their flexibility of use and their customization options. Some of the benefits and customizations include:
Automatically being able to detect the endpoint of a concentration is an amazing feature. Endpoint determination allows samples to be concentrated to the specific volume needed for the analysis, but doesn’t require the researcher to babysit the sample.
Dry Block Heaters
While water baths used to be a necessity, dry block heaters have become a more common addition to these pieces of equipment. Water baths lead to condensation which can contaminate samples and often require a fair bit of maintenance.
Using mechanical vortexing allows samples to be placed at an angle in the evaporator. This improves the evaporation rate by significantly increasing the surface area of the sample.
Partly driven by increasing state and federal regulations, many of the evaporators on the market can effectively capture an increased amount of the solvents used in the concentration process. This is better for the environment and your bottom line.
Nitrogen is one of the most commonly occurring elements in the known universe, making up somewhere close to 78% of the earth’s atmosphere. While nitrogen naturally occurs in large quantities, fossil fuels, agriculture, and industrial application have led to excess nitrogen in some areas of the world. This excess can affect biodiversity in those regions, causing long-term issues.
Advances in the features of nitrogen evaporators allow users to minimize any loss of nitrogen solvents from their research. This saves your company money and saves the environment from the long-term issues that could occur without these advances. Let Excedr’s leasing plans help you obtain the right equipment for your needs for a fraction of the up front price.
We Offer NO2 Evaporator Leases to Fit Every Need
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional monetary savings.
If you recently bought equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your device and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up money in your budget rather than tying it down to a fixed asset.
Nitrogen Evaporator Manufacturers & Models on the Market
- Labconco: RapidVap N2 Evaporation Systems, RapidVap N2/48 Evaporation Systems, RapidVap Vertex Dry Evaporators
Laboratory Evaporator: Evaporators/Concentrators
- Biotage: XcelVap, TurboVap II, TurboVap LV, TurboVap EH, TurboVap P+
- Organomation: N-EVAPs, MULTIVAPs, MICROVAPs, 6 Position N-EVAP Nitrogen Evaporator, 12 Position N-EVAP, 24 Position N-EVAP, 34 Position N-EVAP, 45 Position N-EVAP, 20 Position Auto N-EVAP, Dry Block, 9 Position MULTIVAP Nitrogen Evaporator, 30 Position MULTIVAP, 48 Position MULTIVAP, 80 Position MULTIVAP, Water Bath, 64 Position MULTIVAP, 100 Position MULTIVAP, MICROVAP Micro Plate Evaporator, MICROVAP Triple Microplate, 15 Position MICROVAP, 24 Position MICROVAP
- Glas-Col: Evaporator System, Zipvap 18 Position Evaporator
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing/renting does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.