How Mass Spectrometry Works & How Our Services Save You Time & Money
Here is how Excedr’s mass spectrometer leasing program benefits you:
- Leases reduce the large upfront cost of purchasing equipment by enabling you to spread payments out over time
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which means you save even more money through leasing
- Equipment downtime is minimized with our complete repair coverage
- We take care of the administrative work related to equipment procurement and repairs
- With the capital saved through our program, clients are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Components & Benefits
All mass spectrometers have three major components that carry out each of the steps in the process:
- Ion Source: For producing gaseous phase ions from the sample
- Analyzer: For separating or resolving the ions according to their mass-to-charge ratio (m/z)
- Detector System: For detecting the ions and counting the relative abundance of each of the resolved ionic species
The sample can be introduced in several ways, depending on the experimental setup. It is common to couple separation techniques, such as GC, HPLC and CE, to a mass spectrometer. The choice of ionization source is extremely important and is usually classified as “hard” or “soft”. Hard ionization fragments molecules, whereas soft ionization offers little or no fragmentation.
Mass Spectrometry is a powerful analytical tool that has demonstrated its great potential over the last decade, and will continue to shape the direction of many scientific disciplines. It is routinely used in all areas of science, from environmental health, food and drug development, to cutting-edge materials, biological and electronics research. Choosing from the wide range of techniques and technologies available can be a daunting task, and it is essential to keep scientific application, performance expectations, and budget in mind.
Reduce Your Upfront Costs When you Lease a Mass Spec
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional cash savings.
If you recently purchased equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your instrument and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up cash in your budget rather than tying it down to the instrument.
MASS SPECTROMETER MANUFACTURERS & MODELS ON THE MARKET
- Agilent: Ultivo, 6400, 6495B, 6420A, 6460C, 6470A, 6545XT, 6500, 6530, 6545, 6550, 6560, StreamSelect, LC/MSD, LC/MSD XT, 6200, 6230B, 5977B, 7000D, 7010B, 7250, 7200B, RapidFire 365
- Waters: DART QDa, ACQUITY QDa, SQ Detector 2, Vion IMS QTof, SYNAPT G2-Si, MALDI SYNAPT G2-Si, Xevos TQ-XS, Xevo TQ-S, Xevo TQ-S micro, Xevo TQD, Xevo TQ-GC, Xevos G2-XS, BioAccord, SELECT SERIES Cyclic, SYNAPT XS
- SCIEX: X500B QTOF, X500R QTOF, QTRAP 6500+, QTRAP 4500, QTRAP 3200, Triple Quad 6500+, Triple Quad 5500+, Triple Quad 4500, Triple Quad 3500, API 3200, TripleTOF 5600+
- PerkinElmer: QSight 400, Qsight 200, Qsight 100, Qsight SP50, Qsight Peticide Analyzer, Qsight LX50, AxION2, AxION DSA, Torion T-9, Clarus SQ 8T, NexION 2000, NexION 1000
- Shimadzu: GCMS-TQ8040 NX, GCMS-TQ8050 NX, GCMS-QP2020 NX, GCMS-QP2010 SE, LCMS-IT-TOF, LCMS-9030, LCMS-8060, LCMS-8050, LCMS-8045, LCMS-8040, LCMS-2020, Nexera MX, Nexera Mikros, iMScope TRIO, MALDImini-1, MALDI-7090, MALDI-8020, AXIMA Assurance, AXIMA Confidence, AXIMA Performance
- Bruker: rapiflex MALDI PharmPlus, autoflex maX, ultrafleXtreme, rapifleX MALDI Tissuetyper, timsTOF Pro, timsTOF fleX, maXis II, amaZon speed ETD, Toxtyper, scimaX MRS, solariX MRMS, TargetScreener HR, rapifleX, spotOn, microflex, compact, impact II, amaZon speed, amaZon SL, EVOQ, EVOQ GC-TQ, Elute LC, HDX Solution
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: TSQ Fortis, TSQ Quantis, TSQ Quantum Access MAX, TSQ Altis, TSQ Endura, TSQ 9000, Endura MD, Q Exactive, Q Exactive Focus, Q Exactive Plus, Q Exactive HF-X, Q Exactive HF, Q Exactive UHMR, Q Exactive Orbitrap, Q Exactive GC Orbitrap, Orbitrap, Orbitrap Exploris 480, Orbitrap Eclipse Tribrid, Orbitrap Fusion Lumos Tribrid, Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid, Orbitrap ID-X Tribrid, Velos Pro, ISQ 7000, Dionex Integrion, Prima PRO, Prima BT, EA IsoLink, Argus VI, Helix MC Plus, Helix SFT, ISQ EM, ISQ EC, LTQ XL, Element 2, Element XR, Element GD Plus GD, iCAP RQ, iCAP TQs, iCAP TQ, Sentinel Pro, DELTA V, 253 Plus, Neptune Plus, Neptune XT, Triton Plus, Triton XT, MSQ Plus, 253 Ultra, Delta Ray
- Fluidigm: Helios, Hyperion
- Advion: expression CMS, SOLATION ICP-MS, TeriVersa NanoMate
- Gilson: VERITY 271, VERITY 281, VERITY 241
- Hitachi: HM1000
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s lease program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.