Liquid Handler & Lab Automation
How Automated Pipetting Works & How Leasing Saves Time & Money
Excedr’s liquid handler leasing benefits include:
- Spreading out payments over time eliminates the upfront cost of equipment purchases
- Payments may be 100% tax deductible*, which makes our leases even more cost-effective
- It costs less to lease through our program than to purchase outright
- Our worry-free repair coverage minimizes instrument downtime
- We streamline the admin work associated with equipment acquisition and upkeep
- With the savings of our program, clients are better able to reinvest in their core business and operations (staffing, inventory, marketing/sales, etc.)
*Please consult your tax advisor to determine the full tax implications of leasing equipment.
All equipment brands/models are available
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Automation has revolutionized the speed of scientific development, providing greater reproducibility and a saving of time and laboratory resources. While every automated liquid handling experiment is unique, for example in terms of throughput, reagents, volumes, order of addition and readout, there are several features that are central to all liquid handling technologies.
Liquid Handler Types & Benefits
Bench-Top Semi-Automatic Pipettors
There are many bench-top semi-automated pipettors available; these offer a more efficient method to manual pipetting that can also reduce the risk of repetitive strain disorder.
Automated Pipetting & Automated Dispensers
The simplest types of liquid handlers are automated pipettes or dispensers. Automated dispensers are designed to deliver precise and measured quantities of liquid to a receptor vessel, such as a microplate. These instruments range from single-channel devices, which dispense one volume at a time, to multi-channel devices, capable of dispensing up to 1536 aliquots simultaneously.
More complex systems with built-in robotic functionality have been developed to manipulate the position of the dispensers and/or containers of liquid handling systems. It is the ability to move and carry out additional functions that differentiates these systems from automated dispensers. Robotic workstations allow for more automation than can be achieved with a static liquid handler.
Fully Integrated Workstations
Fully integrated workstations may enable the integration of additional laboratory devices, such as centrifuges, microplate readers, PCR instruments, colony pickers, heat sealers, shaking modules, barcode readers, spectrophotometric devices, storage devices and incubators. More complex liquid handling workstations can perform multiple laboratory unit operations such as sample transport, sample mixing, manipulation and incubation, as well as transporting vessels to/from other workstations.
The most common functions of integrated liquid handling workstations include nucleic acid preparation, PCR, next generation sequencing, ELISA, time resolved fluorescence, high-throughput screening, assay automation, protein crystallography, solid-phase extraction and liquid-liquid extraction.
Lease a Robotic Workstation to Streamline Your Processes
This off-balance sheet financing structure provides three options at the end of the term. The lessee has the option to return the equipment to the lessor, renew at a discounted rate, or purchase the instrument for the fair market value. Monthly payments are also 100% tax deductible which yields additional cash savings.
If you recently purchased equipment, Excedr can offer you cash for your instrument and convert your purchase into a long-term rental. This is called a sale leaseback. If you’ve paid for equipment within the last ninety days, we can help you recoup your investment and allow you to make low monthly payments. This also frees up cash in your budget rather than tying it down to the instrument.
LIQUID HANDLER MANUFACTURERS & MODELS ON THE MARKET
- Eppendorf: epMotion 96, epMotion 5070, epMotion 5073, epMotion 5075
- Labcyte: Echo 655T, Echo 650T, Echo 525, Echo 555, Echo 550, Echo 520, Access Laboratory Workstation, Access Dual Robot System
- Qiagen: QIAgility, QIAsymphony RGQ, QIAsymphony SP/AS, Rapid Capture System, Hybrid Capture 2, STAR Q Swab AS, STAR Q Punch AS, STAR Q SP/AS
- Gilson: PIPETMAX, VERITY GX-241, VERITY GX-271, VERITY GX-281, GX-274 ASPEC, 223 Sample Changer
- TTP Labtech: mosquito Xtal3, mosquito LCP, mosquito HTS, mosquito HV, mosquito HV genomics, mosquito LV genomics, mosquito X1, dragonfly crystal, dragonfly discovery, mosquito crystal
- Beckman Coulter: Biomek 4000, Biomek NXP, Biomek FXP, Biomek i5, Biomek i7
- BioTek: 50 TS, EL406, MultiFlo FX, 405 TS, 405 LS, ELx405, ELx50, MicroFill
- Tecan: Fluent Gx, Fluent, Freedom EVO, Freedom EVOlyzer, D300e Digital Dispenser, CEREX IP8, IPT Plate Transport, CEREX ALD III 48, CEREX ALD III 96
- Hamilton Company: Microlab NIMBUS, Microlab STAR Line, Microlab VANTAGE, NGS STAR, NIMBUS Select, Genomic STARlet, MassSTAR, Bioanalytical STARlet, easyPunch STARlet, easyBlood STARlet, easyBlood STAR, ELISA NIMBUS, VeriSeq NIPT Microlab STAR, ID STARlet, AutoLys STAR, Microlab 600
- Thermo Fisher: CV 2000, Versette, Multidrop Combi
- PerkinElmer: Sciclone G3, JANUS G3 Varispan, Zephyer G3, cell::explorer, PLATE HANDLER II 110 package
- Aurora Biomed: VERSA 10, VERSA 110, VERSA 1100
- Hudson Robotics: SOLO, Micro10x, RapidWash, Synthetic Biology Workstation, VaryScreen
- Formulatrix: Mantis, Tempest
- Agilent: AssayMAP Bravo, Vertical Pipetting Station, PlateLoc, BenchCel, Bravo BenchCel, Microplate Barcode Labeler, Microplate Centrifuge, BenchBot Robot, Bravo, Bravo NGS, NGS Workstation
- Tomtec: Quadra4, Quadra2, Quadra Tower
- Art Robbins Instruments: Scorpion Screen Builder, Phoenix, Cobra Nano Dispenser, Hydra Dispenser, Crystal Gryphon
- Metrohm: 846 Dosing Interface, 876 Dosimat plus, Eco Dosimat
- Analytik Jena: CyBio Felix, CyBio SELMA, CyBio Well vario, CyBio Drop, GeneTheatre
- Roche: cobas 6800, cobas 8800, cobas 4800, cobas AmpliPrep, cobas TaqMan System, cobas p 630, cobas p 480, cobas s 201
- ELITech Group: ELITe InGenius
- Abbott: ACCELERATOR p540, ACCELERATOR a3600
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Stratec: InviGenius, InviGenius PLUS
- and more!
REQUEST A LEASE ESTIMATE
Effect on Credit & Operating Capital
Leasing does not hinder your future borrowing ability and allows you to keep your business credit line open for expansions, staffing, and other operational expenses. Additionally, it strengthens the cash flow of your business and keeps cash reserves free for business development opportunities.
Unlike traditional financing and leasing companies, the Excedr program can accommodate refurbished/reconditioned equipment in addition to demo units. If you are looking for additional cost-savings, we recommend considering this option.
Speed of Approval
Excedr’s lease program allows you to respond quickly as your need for equipment and technology arises. You can be approved with minimal documentation and have the equipment you need in operation and generating revenue for your business quickly.